Indian food “sounds not good” for me when my husband ask me if I want to try it. Later on he convinced again to try it, not far away from our place in Singapore there’s an Indian restaurant. My first experience on Indian food is not bad as I expected, they are using different kind of spices on making food. My bad impression about Indian food turn into good impression, after first visit every time he ask me where to eat I always suggest Indian food. It’s a great experience and I already overcome my fear on eating Indian food.
Where to Eat Indian Restaurant in Bangkok?
- 7 Locations around Bangkok
- Quite pricey but worth
- Authentic Indian Food
Suggested Indian Foods:
- Butter Chicken – It’s called ‘Butter Chicken’ even though there isn’t a lot of butter in the dish because the chicken is tender and buttery.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Chicken Tikka, which is a dry roasted or grilled chicken with Indian spice marinade. It has a creamy tomato sauce and bit spicy.
- Cheese/Butter Naan – Naan is bread, traditionally cooked in a clay oven or “tandoor.”
- Rotti Prata – Roti Prata is an Indian dish that is similar to a pancake and eaten with curry or sugar.